Morris Park Dental is providing a 1-day Special Offer for patients who sign up for Invisalign on Invisalign Day, Friday July 15th from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. If you would like to find out how Invisalign can work for you, please call our office at (718) DR-SMILE (718-377-6453) to schedule an appointment for this special event. This generous promotion only extends to the first 25 scheduled appointments, so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Invisalign Special Event promotion includes:
- Free Consultation
- An additional $500 off Invisalign full cases started that day (your treatment includes: intraoral photos, impressions, models, 3D images of your teeth throughout treatment, all appointments, Invisalign aligners, and up to 3 modifications to your treatment as needed)
- Free Take Home Teeth Whitening (a $399 value)
- 24-Month interest-free financing (payments typically range from $125 to $250 per month depending on your available benefits.
What is Invisalign?
At this stage in your adult life, metal braces may not be a choice you are willing to consider. At Morris Park Dental we are pleased to offer Invisalign clear aligners to give you the convenience and flexibility to live life without the hassle associated with other types of treatment. You can be confident that office is a 2016 Invisalign Premiere Provider! Invisalign is a clear, comfortable and removable way of straightening your teeth without metal braces. Over 3 million patients worldwide have been treated using Invisalign.
Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening your teeth and is a custom-made series of aligners created just for you. Invisalign is comfortable to wear and properly aligns your teeth to help improve your overall dental health. Invisalign can help you achieve that confident smile!
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign Day & Invisalign Treatment
Here’s what you can expect on Invisalign Day:
- A representative from Invisalign will meet with each individual patient to give a brief overview of Invisalign and to answer any questions you might have.
- A doctor will give you a brief examination to determine whether you’re an Invisalign candidate. We need to make sure your teeth are healthy and free of cavities.
- If it’s determined that Invisalign is right for you, the doctor will put together an Invisalign treatment plan.
- One of our team members will go over the Invisalign treatment fee along with Invisalign Day promotions. This includes payment options and financing plans.
- Finally, a team member will collect the necessary information needed for Invisalign to complete your case. This involves impressions, photos and x-rays of your teeth.
What happens during Invisalign treatment?
- After we send all your records to Invisalign, Invisalign will put together a 3D representation of your teeth for the doctor to review. This process shows the doctor a before and after look of your teeth and acts as a virtual prescription/treatment plan for the doctor throughout your treatment.
- Once the doctor has accepted your case, the aligners will ship to the doctor’s office approximately 2 weeks later. We will call you to schedule a time to receive your first aligners.
- Each set of aligners are worn for two weeks. You wear the aligners 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, only removing them to eat, drink, and brush/floss.
- During the treatment process, you will have occasional office visits approximately every 4 to 8 weeks in order to check the progress of your treatment and to give you more Invisalign aligners.
- Once treatment has completed, the doctor will evaluate your case. If there are any adjustments that are needed the doctor will then take new records in order have more aligners made. If no adjustments are needed the doctor will then take new impressions to have a retainer made for you.
It’s IMPORTANT to note that retention is for life. To maintain your healthy and beautiful smile, you should wear your retainer as prescribed by your doctor.