Are you embarrassed about crooked teeth, but hesitant to straighten your teeth with metal braces? October is National Orthodontics Month, and the perfect time to start your orthodontic treatment and get yourself started on the path to a straighter healthier smile, without the metal mouth! We are even offering $1,000 your full Invisalign case, for a limited time only! Your smile is the first thing people notice about you, so it is important that you keep them straight, white and healthy. In the past, the only way to achieve a straight and even smile and to realign crooked teeth was to get wire braces and brackets. If you need orthodontics, but would really rather avoid those uncomfortable unattractive metal wires inside your mouth, then you will be pleased to know that there is a much more aesthetically pleasing and comfortable alternative: Invisalign Clear Aligners! Thanks to advances in technology in the dental field, Invisalign Clear Aligners are revolutionising the way we correct teeth.
Here at Morris Park Dental, we have the best Invisalign dental services available in New York City. Dr. William Wolfson and his team have been practicing this type of dentistry to correct occluded and misaligned teeth longer than most in the field and are considered leading experts in Invisalign technology. Both Invisalign treatment and traditional braces are available at our offices across New York City, including our Bronx office Morris Park Dental.
The way that this technology works differently to traditional braces is a custom prescription is developed to suit your individual teeth. Using Align Technology with 3-D computer imaging technology, we are able develop a treatment plan to get your teeth aligned exactly how you want them to look in the long run. Some patients with mild cases may even be able to complete treatment in as little as six months!
After the initial treatment and computer scan, you will have scheduled visits for ongoing treatment. Over two week periods, you will wear aligners which will gently push your teeth into place, and after each two week increment the aligners will advance to continue the process. Adjustments and check-ups will be done every 4 weeks to ensure that everything is on track.
You may be wondering just what the differences between Invisalign dentistry and traditional braces are, and just why Invisalign is the better option. Below is a summary of the reasons why to consider Invisalign treatment over traditional braces.
- Comfort: unlike traditional braces, the Invisalign system does not use metal or ceramic braces that rely on brackets and wires. These brackets and wires tend to irritate the mouth and gums, causing abrasions. Invisalign eliminates many of these pain points making the whole process much more comfortable for you.
- Aesthetics: in terms of looks, Invisalign is practically invisible meaning you don’t have to be shy or self-conscious about your smile. With braces, the metal bars can really have a negative impact on self-esteem, especially in adults who need teeth straightening. Invisalign removes all this so that you don’t have to worry at all.
- Hygiene: in the dental field, we naturally care about your oral hygiene and want to ensure that you are able to take care of your teeth in the best way possible. The Invisalign system makes it easy to maintain good oral hygiene. The clear retainers are removal so you can go about your brushing and flossing routine as normal, without being hindered by traditional braces. Many patients with traditional metal brackets are unable to properly clean in between the wires, and can end up developing cavities or even needing root canals after their orthodontic treatment is complete!
- Diet: unlike traditional wire braces, there are no dietary limitations with Invisalign. With the clear retainer that is part of the Invisalign treatment, you remove this before you eat and drink. This means that you can enjoy any food or beverage that you desire, brush and floss your teeth like normal, replace the retainer and still have effectively straight teeth.
While Invisalign treatment may not be suitable for everyone, it is certainly worth considering and looking into. This is why we offer a consultation to see if this treatment will work for your teeth. The major benefits of Invisalign treatment include:
- No hardware and ugly wires on your teeth
- No diet restrictions or limitations
- No cuts in your mouth and pain caused from the wires
- No problems when it comes to brushing and flossing
- No hassle services that will leave you with no regrets
Your Insurance may even cover Invisalign, the same way that they would traditional metal braces! Some insurance plans may have an age limitation on their orthodontics coverage, so be sure to check with your insurance company, or one of our friendly treatment and financial planners to verify your insurance benefits! You can even use your flex plan FSA to pay for Invisalign. You better hurry, though, since most flex plans or FSA’s expire at the end of the year and don’t roll over into the following year! If you don’t have insurance or a flex plan, don’t worry: we offer 0% financing payment plans as well. Our treatment planners are here to answer any questions you may have!
Since October is National Orthodontics Month, for a limited time we are also offering a $1,000 discount on any Full Invisalign treatment which is started from now until the end of October! There is no better time than now to get in touch with us and find out just how Invisalign can have a positive impact on your smile.
For the best in dental treatment and the chance to get your teeth perfectly straight without the pain and hassle of wearing braces, there is no one better in the industry to rely on than the expertise of Dr. William Wolfson. Here at out Bronx Office, Morris Park Dental, your dental care will be in the capable hands of our general dentist Dr. Mitchel Elias, a certified Invisalign provider. We provide treatments for Invisalign as well as traditional braces and we will work with you and your teeth to ensure that we get you’re the best outcome using either treatment. Should you still opt for traditional braces, we also have an orthodontist on staff, Dr. Maryam Hashemi. As always, Morris Park Dental is here for you providing quality dental care with all specialties under one roof. We offer our patients the best services and the treatment that’s right for them, whether traditional braces or Invisalign, and we are a preferred provider of Invisalign due to our early involvement with the technology.
Morris Park Dental is centrally located near the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Bronx Zoo. Call us today at (718) DR-SMILE (718-377-6453) at Morris Park Dental to schedule your consultation and see if Invisalign technology can change your smile and your world!