Now that it’s a New Year, it’s a good time to start considering new dental practices to get the best results for your teeth. Once you take on a New Year, new you attitude to 2016, you will notice big changes in your smile.
*** GET $2000 OFF INVISALIGN FULL CASE. Get a straighter smile in as little 6-12 months with invisible braces! (Does not apply to “Express” cases.) Call our office now at (718) DR-SMILE (718-377-6453) to take advantage of this special offer! ***
If you find yourself in a position where you need braces in the New Year, the timing couldn’t be better to look into our Invisalign treatment. Here at Morris Park Dental, our Bronx dental office is a Premier Invisalign Provider, which means we have more experience than other dentists in this field so we can certainly give you the best results possible.
If you need braces and are thinking about Invisalign, you will undoubtedly have many questions about the differences between this solution and traditional braces. This article is here to outline some of the benefits of Invisalign as opposed to traditional braces to help give you more facts. Keep reading to find out how Invisalign treatment can brighten your smile and make you shine for the rest of the year.
Invisalign is nearly Invisible
One of the major benefits to having Invisalign instead of traditional braces is the way that they look. Invisalign treatment doesn’t use hardware or ugly wires on your teeth so these won’t be a problem when you smile. In fact, Invisalign is practically invisible so there will be no need to be self-conscious or shy at all. This is particularly relevant for adults who need their teeth straightened but don’t want to endure unsightly braces.
Invisalign is more Comfortable than Traditional Braces
Invisalign treatment is practically pain free. The technology is developed to suit your individual teeth. Invisalign uses Align Technology with 3-D computer imagery to get results that are perfectly suitable to your teeth. This means that the treatment plan will work with your teeth and their structure.
The actual Invisalign trays are pain free to wear, as well. For two weeks, aligners are worn that gently push your teeth into place. These adjustments are supported with check ups every few weeks to ensure that your teeth are naturally straightening with the Invisalign treatment.
The lack of wires and metal or brackets mean that there is minimal pain in the mouth. Invisalign reduces and essentially removes the risk of mouth and gum abrasions that come with traditional braces. Your comfort as well as a beautifully straight smile is certainly worth it.
Invisalign doesn’t ask you to sacrifice Oral Hygiene
Maintaining dental hygiene is important, especially when you have ongoing dental work to be tended to. With traditional metal braces, oral hygiene can be problematic with brushing and flossing between the wires and brackets. Invisalign takes away all hygiene problems, as the clear retainers are removable. This means that you can take the retainer out, brush and floss your teeth as per usual, and then replace the retainer to allow the natural straightening process to continue throughout the day and overnight. Your Invisalign orthodontic treatment won’t compromise your health and hygiene in your mouth at all.
Benefits of Invisalign as compared to Traditional Braces
Mentioned above are some key benefits of Invisalign treatment. If you’re still not convinced that this is the way to go over traditional braces, keep reading below.
- Invisible: The clear aligners are practically invisible.
- Comfortable: The plastic aligners are comfortable and won’t cause mouth irritation.
- Removable: You can easily remove the aligners to clean them, eat and to brush your teeth.
- You Can Eat What You Want: Your diet won’t be restricted and you can eat whatever you want. With traditional braces, you would have to stay away from sticky foods and foods that get stuck in your brackets, but with Invisalign, you can remove your clear plastic aligners
- More Comfortable: There are no uncomfortable wires or brackets that irritate your mouth and gums.
- Less Time: The treatment process may take less time than traditional metal braces
- See into the Future with Your ClinCheck: The 3-D imaging technology allows you to see what your teeth will look after the treatment.
- Your Dental Insurance may cover Invisalign: If your dental insurance covers Orthodontics, it will cover Invisalign just as it would traditional metal braces!
- Same Cost: Invisalign and Traditional Braces cost roughly the same price! Why not go for the clear alternative?
Click here to read more about Invisalign and find out why it is the clear choice to straighten your smile!