BRONX EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE
Emergency Dentist in the Bronx: Immediate Response to Dental Emergencies in the Bronx, New York, on call 24/7
If You Need a Bronx Emergency Dentist, call 718-DR-SMILE (718-377-6453) Immediately! Our emergency dental care program is second to none. Call us right away if you need an emergency dentist appointment! We treat all dental emergencies, including:
- wisdom teeth removal or extractions
- mouth infection or tooth infection
- swollen mouth or swollen gums
- infected gums
- broken tooth or broken teeth
- chipped tooth or chipped teeth
- broken denture repair
- missing tooth or missing teeth
- lost filling or loose filling
If you can’t get to a Bronx emergency dentist appointment for some reason, try these solutions:
What to Do If You Have a Toothache, Abscess, Swollen Mouth or Mouth Infection:
- Clean the mouth by rinsing with warm water.
- Gently floss between the teeth to make sure there is no food or debris trapped there.
- Never put aspirin or any other painkiller against the gums near the aching tooth because it may burn the gum tissue.
- If the pain persists, contact our emergency dentist at 718-DR-SMILE (718-377-6453)
What To Do If You Have A Broken Tooth or Chipped Teeth
- Clean the area around the broken tooth by rinsing with warm water
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses on the afflicted area
- Call us immediately for emergency dental care in the Bronx at 718-DR-SMILE (718-377-6453)
What To Do If Objects Get Caught Between the Teeth
- Try to gently remove the object with dental floss, but do not cut gums.
- Never use a sharp instrument to remove any object from your teeth.
- If you can’t dislodge the object using dental floss, contact our Bronx emergency dentist at 718-DR-SMILE. (718-377-6453)
Our emergency dental care program in the Bronx is second to none. You will be promptly taken care of, and you will not be left suffering in pain. We’ll spare no effort to get you feeling better as soon as possible.