- No ugly wires and hardware.
- No diet restrictions.
- No painful cuts and sores in your mouth.
- No brushing or flossing problems.
- No hassles and no regrets.
Unfortunately, when it comes to invisalign, some pain or discomfort may be experienced. (Although invisalign pain isn’t common, we like to prepare our patients or prospective patients with every bit of knowledge necessary to complete successful treatment.) So, what are some easy, effective ways around invisalign pain and discomfort should you experience it?
Here are a few tips on how to get rid of
- For swelling control:
- Place an ice bag on the outside of the face that corresponds to the operative site
- Hold the ice bag for 15 minutes then remove for 10 minutes
- Repeat the process for about two to three hours.
Over the counter drugs that can help with pain relief include:
Keep in mind, however, that every case is different and should be checking in with a professional so that you are sure to take the proper medication for your specific pain. You might need a certain prescription!